Cognition and Education Research
What we do
We support the development of competence in the following areas:
- Culture and collaboration
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Learning and adaptability
How we do it
At Global Cognition, we:
- Conduct cognitive research to understand thinking skills and how they can be improved
- Create competency models tailored for use in your work or school setting
- Design and develop instruction customized to fit your target learners
- Construct assessments based on performance to guide progress towards mastery
Funding and Partnerships
The scientists at Global Cognition have been awarded research funding from a variety of U.S. government agencies, such as AFRL, ARL, DLNSEO, NSF, ONR, and IARPA.
They have also participated in several large multidisciplinary and transnational research programs, including the Human Social Cultural Behavioral Modeling Program, and the US/UK International Technology Alliance in Network Sciences led by IBM.
Global Cognition researchers often collaborate with diverse partners, including members of universities, research institutes, government agencies, and companies to solve problems involving cognition.
Looking for a research partner? Have a question?
Get in touch, and let us know how we can help you.